Flipkart.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My views on NXg


Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:50 AM

The talented next generation is a care-free generation which when kindled, comes up with unique things that amazes the rest. I feel, NXg has been able to cultivate interest in us in some field or the other. It gives us opportunity to utilize our freedom of expression, that too for 750rs if it’s worth reading. NXg has opened me to various topics, various styles of writings which will always be an influence for me. What intrigues me though is, why does only those reviews of films are published which are similar to that which comes in cinema plus, even if the latter is at bad taste. It would be better if this portal becomes a full-fledged forum at least in the net and then awards can be given to the best article of the week according to the viewership to promote the forum and increase the standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...